LABOOCA® instructor training
March 23 – 24 2019
During this 2-day basic instructor training filled with music, practice sessions and theory blocks, LABOOCA® mastertrainer Marlon Connor will share his knowledge and experience with you. Whether you’re a new, aspiring instructor or you have been teaching for years; it’s guaranteed you’ll increase your knowledge and have a great time!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN AT THE INSTRUCTOR TRAINING?
The basic LABOOCA® instructor training focusses on two important methods: LATC and KISS. The LATC method stands for Legs, Arms, Torso and Combination. It’s a method in which you rotate in training these different parts of your body, to ensure a full body workout. The KISS method means Keep It Safe and Simple. These two methods combined make LABOOCA® the most effective workout out there!
WHAT WILL YOU GET AFTER COMPLETING THE INSTRUCTOR TRAINING?
- A LABOOCA® manual
- A LABOOCA® certificate
- A LABOOCA® teaching license
- The opportunity to attend follow-up sessions (optional)
- Several playlists with songs used during the training
- Lots of ready-to-use choreographies to get you started
9726 AE Groningen
• Early bird + group rate (>10 people): €200*
• Late rate: €250
• Walk-in rate: €275
* Needs to be paid in full no later than march 20, 2019.
Please sign up via e-mail: email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation and further training details.